(9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
Caring, committed teachers involve children in Bible lessons and traditions of the Lutheran faith. What better way to share God's love? Runs weekly from the 2nd week of September to the 1st week of June.
For children age 2 (by September 1) - kindergarten:
- Age level classroom lessons along with crafts and a snack
- A group session of prayer and music with our worship leaders, Sue Kriz and Sara Schrage
For children in grades 1 - 6:
- Attendance at 9:15 worship with families. Children are dismissed to class after the pastor's weekly children's sermon
- Age level classroom lessons
- Music every week with our children's music director, Amanda Block
Sunday school also offers:
- A traditional Christmastime program
- Mission projects and speakers
Have questions or need more information? Contact Joan Wincentsen.