Golf outing will be held at Sugar Creek Golf Course, Villa Park Illinois, October 8th, 2017
Tee times start at 1:00pm, Dinner and Award Ceremony starts immediately after the last group get finished.
$37.00 per golfer includes
- 9 holes of play, pull or electric cart optional
- Dinner and Award Ceremony
- 10 raffle tickets, extra raffle tickets are available the day of the event.
- A chance to win big bucks ($1,000) with a hole in one
- Entry into longest drive, closest to the pin and longest putt competition
- Golfers delight treat bag, including $20.00 gift card.
- $15.00 for dinner guest only – Dinner guest may participate in all fund raising raffles.
As always, Golf related gifts and donations are welcome and appreciated. These gifts are used for raffle prizes which help make this fundraiser a huge success.
Consider being a “Hole Sponsor”. For one low donation of $250.00, you can sponsor a hole of your choice (subject to availability). As a Hole Sponsor, we will provide a large sign posted by your hole, with your company name, logo, phone, internet address or whatever you like on the sign. We will publish the same information in the official Men in Mission Golf Outing program guide, which is handed out to all golfers and guest. We will also have your logo and a link to your web page on the official Men in Mission golf web page at http://EpiphanyElmhurst.org/Golf
Or, consider being a goody bag sponsor. This could include gift cards, discount cards, Logo’d golf items, etc. Please provide enough items for 48 golfers.
Please call Roy E. Schroeder Jr. at 630-550-0250 or email Golf@EpiphanyElmhurst.org for more information